Our Adult Behavioral Health program offers a complete array of services to adults age 18 and older. Available services include:
– Individual, family, and couples therapy
– Mental health assessment and treatment planning
– Psychiatric medication services
– Psychiatric nursing
– Case management
– Psychiatric crisis intervention
– Substance abuse assessment and treatment
Services can be reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. FCS has some limited grant funds through the INC Board, NFP to cover the cost of services for uninsured clients with mental health treatment needs.
Call (630) 844-2662 and ask for the intake department to schedule an appointment.