— Wellness —
October 25, 2019 1p.m. – 4p.m.
Participants will leave this interactive, skill-building workshop with an understanding of the differences among stress, compassion fatigue and burnout. Participants will also leave with tools that will enable them to identify and work through acute and chronic stress to be more effective in their personal and professional lives. Participants will have the opportunity to examine how they currently navigate stress and learn 10 strategies to master stress and how these relate to stress intelligence.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Identify differences among stress, burnout, compassion fatigue, and stressors
• Recognize signs and symptoms of acute/chronic stress, burnout, and compassion fatigue
• Understand the value of a mission statement
• Understand values and its relation to disconnection
• Identify areas to restructure (environment, thoughts, and/or responses) and strategies to assist in restructuring