Privacy and Confidentiality
Your privacy and confidentiality are important to Family Counseling Service (FCS). This statement provides information about the personal information that FCS collects, and the ways in which FCS may use that information.
Personal information collection
FCS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“non-personal information”) is information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, IP Address, the URL of the previous web site you visited, etc. FCS may automatically collect certain types of non-personal information from you when using www.aurorafcs.org. We may also collect non-personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey).
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including Personally Identifiable Information (“personal information”) is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, email address, age range, etc. Personal information is only obtained when you voluntarily provide the information to us. FCS uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your relationship with FCS. We take seriously the trust you place in us and will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
- information about transactions carried out over this website. FCS employs other companies and individuals (“agents”) to perform services on behalf of www.aurorafcs.org, such as processing credit card payments and web site management. Such agents will have access to personal and non-personal information only as necessary to perform their services for us and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
Using personal information
FCS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FCS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
FCS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
FCS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.