Family Counseling Service invites you to apply to join our team of Behavioral Healthcare and mentoring professionals. FCS is a growing, dynamic organization serving children, adolescents and adults in a wide variety of settings and treatment modalities. Full benefits are available for FT staff, and limited benefits for certain PT positions.
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE CLINICIANS – PART TIME
FCS is seeking to hire at least one individual to fill this position.
– Provide behavioral health assessment, treatment planning, and counseling services for children, adolescents, and families
– Evening and/or weekend (Saturday) availability
- Master’s degree in related field is required
- Must have experience working with child & adolescent mental health clients
- Clinical licensure is preferred (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Experience with Medicaid Rule 132 guidelines is helpful
To apply, please email a resume to Stephanie Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org