Family Counseling Service invites you to apply to join our team of Behavioral Healthcare and mentoring professionals. FCS is a growing, dynamic organization serving children, adolescents and adults in a wide variety of settings and treatment modalities. Full benefits are available for Full-time staff, and limited benefits for certain Part-time positions.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE THERAPIST
FCS is seeking to hire at least one individual to fill this position.
Position Description: Provide behavioral health assessment, treatment planning, and counseling services for children, adolescents, and families – Evening and/or weekend (Saturday) availability
- Master’s degree in related field is required
- Experience working with child & adolescent clients is preferred
- Clinical licensure is preferred but not required (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Experience with Medicaid Rule 132 guidelines is helpful