Children and adolescents can benefit from treatment to address a variety of presenting problems: out of control behavior, depression, abuse or trauma, difficulty in school, and more.
Family Counseling Service’s child and adolescent therapists are trained and experienced in a variety of intervention techniques, including play therapy, art therapy, behavior modification, and family therapy.
Our Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health program offers a complete array of services to children and adolescents from age 3 to 17. Available services include:
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Mental health assessment and treatment planning
- Psychiatric medication services
- Psychiatric nursing
- Case management
- Coordination with school
- Psychiatric crisis intervention
- Parenting education and support